Our Word of the Week – Ogee


Ogee – Ogee, pronounced like saying the letters O.G., refers to a shape seen often in architecture and woodworking. An ogee shape is a curved shape that resembles an “s” shape (on its side). It has two opposing curves that make up its length. The shape you see on traditional mouldings (crown moulding or otherwise) and baseboard…

Read More