Get Solid, Accurate Information and Good Unbiased Advice
Bill has been practicing architecture for over thirty years and for the last 20 years his passion has been helping people with custom residential design. He understands the emotional and practical ingredients that make a house into a home, and addresses them both in this guide!
With this book you will be able to:
- Build a home that will make you proud
- Plan for a home that reflects YOUR style
- Understand how to explain your wishes to your architect and builder
- Save money and finish the project on time
go green and have a comfortable as well as environmentally friendly home
- Love the home that YOU created yourself!
What’s in the Book?
There are twelve lessons in the book on all the various aspects of building or remodeling your home.
Bill covers everything
Right from the basic principles, choosing the best site, finding the best architects and builders, to the fun parts like putting in the final touches.
It is full of gorgeous full color illustrations to give you inspiration along the way.
Bill will guide you through how to:
- Get the scale and proportion of your home just right
- Make the most of natural daylight
- Unify the design and flow of your home
- Create beautiful focal points
- Make the most of interesting angles and curves
- Understand the importance of staircases and chimneys
- Plan and choose all the best fittings for your kitchens and bathrooms
and much, much more…